- What is RPO / What can RPO do?
RPO stand for Recruitment Process Outsourcing. It involves the outsourcing of some or all of your sourcing and/or recruitment activities. You hire a virtual assistant to do part or all of the recruitment job. RPO is a great solution for all sizes of companies. RPO is a scalable model that helps companies to scale up and down easily. The lean structure of RPO reduces cost of hiring. Your RPO partner can do all kinds of jobs that help your company to improve the hiring process.
- Which industries can benefit from RPO service?
It makes sense for all small to medium size companies to hire a RPO provider. Also, small businesses who need contract-based recruitment services can benefit from RPO. Large companies also hire RPO services to augment their staffing team to achieve better efficiency.
- What RPO services does Ethos Global offer?
We can manage any or all the following recruitment tasks
- Writing job descriptions
- Recruitment and placement
- Application response tracking and resume formatting
- Candidate sourcing programs (web crawling, internal recruitment, employee referrals, networking, social media, etc.)
- Screening and shortlisting
- Conducting & scheduling interviews
- End to end recruitment
- Psychometric and behavioral assessments
- Data mining and cleansing
- Other HR solutions which complement talent management functions
- How do your RPO pricing models work?
Ethos Global pricing models vary depending on what companies need. We have three basic options to facilitate your financial preferences:
- Fixed cost: If you engage with us to fill a given position, you will be charged as fixed dollar amount or as a percentage of the annual base package offered to a selected candidate. Payment is due within 90 days of the candidate joining date. This is often seen as a fees per placement (fixed fee or % of salary) payable on successful placement of selected candidate.
- Hire dedicated resource: A retainer service is available which provides dedicated recruiter(s). In this method, payment is due every month and will be charged on a dollar per recruiter per month basis. This is often seen as an annual management fee, charged monthly, which is tied to the number and experience (cost) of the recruiters allocated to your business.
- Time & Material: Chose our recruiter(s) based on desired expertise and experience for a specific period, and for specific steps(s) in recruitment process or end to end recruitment. This model may involve a portion of the fee charged as an upfront pre-payment and it is more suitable to allow your company to scale up or down based on your workload.
- Do we get a say in which recruiters work on our behalf? Can we interview and select virtual recruiters?
Yes, you can. Start with an informational interview, followed by a requirements and qualification discussion with our recruiters. Or go for a try and buy process of starting with a free trial – All we need from you is an expression of interest that you value our partnership as we do yours. Next, see our recruiters in action for a week on your real-life assignment. If you don’t feel comfortable after the trial period, then Ethos will replace the recruiter.
- Instead of using in-house hiring team, why should I outsource to Ethos Global?
It improves internal team’s accountability and focus on core aspects of HR/talent management. It will also streamline more routine functions. This results in achievement of predefined KPIs at a much lower cost. Ethos follows lean and structured hiring processes that help to reduce your hiring cost and time, improve your hiring quality and helping you to fill up open requisitions faster.
- How is Ethos RPO different from other staffing agencies?
Ethos RPO would be your business partner who remains accountable for enabling promised value for your business. Unlike staffing agencies, you don’t have to manage temporary or contract staff. RPO firms provide all recruitment related services in their entirety and provide a dedicated resource to their clients to fulfill their talent acquisition needs. RPO firms take care of all recruiting functions and help clients to make their hiring process stronger. Staffing agencies provide temporary or contract-based staff to fulfill the companies’ workforce needs.
- What are the advantages of having dedicated recruiters from Ethos Global?
Dedicated recruiters from Ethos Global provide a more structured hiring process. With Ethos Global you are in a position to scale up or down anytime, as well as to save cost and time in hiring. This type of dedicated resource can help to improve the overall hiring process.
- I like your services, how do I get started?
Contact us from our website and email us your requirements and challenges. We will respond as soon as possible and clarify how Ethos can help you to get better business value from recruitment process outsourcing.
- What if the assigned recruiter doesn’t work out?
We can help you find other recruiter who can understand your requirements and align with your team expectations and structure.
- What kind of advantages do RPO’s have?
- Structured recruitment process.
- Positive candidate experience.
- Alignment with your business culture, values and market differentiators.
- Consistency in the hiring process.
- What is RPO / What can RPO do?
- How will the virtual assistant work and what is the real business value of it?
You can hire the services of an Ethos Employee (your virtual employee) who works in our India office. He/She follows all your organizational hiring guidelines and will work to achieve your KPIs and needs. He/She is more experienced in recruitment and will work more effectively and efficiently.
In-house employees have more knowledge and expertise in core HR center of excellence functions, and they are typically overloaded with day to day hiring steps or are at least required to resolve daily ad-hoc issues stemming from a less structured hiring process. It’s smarter to use the in-house team’s expertise on core functions and outsource part of the hiring process to RPO provider. They understand the different industries, values, culture, and market trends to always provide desired one-stop results for your diverse talent needs.
Engaging virtual recruiters can help you to fulfill all your hiring needs strategically and efficiently which help to reduce unnecessary workforce turnover. Ethos Global understands clients’ business values, strategic business goals and mission. Our managers have expertise and experience in all industries. We have expert recruiters who has average of 4 years of recruitment experience which makes them very efficient.
Let Ethos Global take the pressure off your hiring process so you can achieve your talent goals.